The Summit Gear Cliff Edge Safety Belt is an indispensible piece of equipment for safe working in exposed locations. It is designed to limit to range of movement of the individual when attached to a safety line, and it is not intended as a substitute to a sit or full body harness.
- Easily identifiable tie in point.
- Generous size (can be trimmed to size).
- Durable webbing and strong, lightweight buckles.
- Also holds up your pants!
- Tested to failure at 800kg
- 44mm webbing webbing
- Alloy buckle
NOTE: CARABINER SHOWN IN PHOTO IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS NOT INCLUDED WITH BELT.