The base version of the Summit Gear Modular Harness System.
This configuration consists of the Modular Harness and a Modular Waistbag. Low weight distribution makes it perfect for tasks that involve the use of tools like rake hoes etc. Good freedom of movement around the shoulders and back ventilation.
- Fully padded hip belt with lumbar support.
- Padded shoulder straps.
- Sewn webbing attachment points for connecting the Waistbag and a range of accessories.
- 1000 denier Cordura externally.
- Ventilated mesh on the inside of the shoulder straps and hip belt.
- Red haul/winch connection loop
- 7 litre capacity
- Large main compartment with an internal clear sleeve for storing documents etc.
- Wide opening zip for easy access.
- Smaller zipped compartment with external access.
- 2 x 38mm webbing attachments points for strength and security.
- Attachment system does not rely on clips for reliability.
- 1000 denier Cordura.
- Large gauge YKK zips.
- Compression straps.
- Reflective strip.
Overall Weight: 1.17kg
Overall Capacity: 7 litres not including accessories